We're looking for a Marketing Intern.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team on all aspects on marketing for a charitable events organisation. They will gain valuable experience in all aspects of marketing and event promotion.
This role will suit an outgoing and enthusiastic graduate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Social Media Management
• Customer Relations
• Business Development
• Event Promotion
• Event Administration
• Charity Fundraising
• Content Creation
• Newsletter Publishing
• Experience in a marketing role
• Marketing degree or other relevant qualification
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• An understanding of web analytics
• Comfortable using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is a 6-month internship, working flexible hours.
This role is unpaid but will include expenses and all the coffee you can drink!
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday 10th May.